Welcome to the JLPT N4 study guide page!
The JLPT N4 is the second level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
To pass the JLPT N4, you need to be able to read 300 kanji and know about 1,500 vocabulary words.
We have every lesson you need to learn organized in the following lists:
- View complete JLPT N4 Grammar List
- View complete JLPT N4 kanji list
- View complete JLPT N4 vocabulary list
For our supporters on Patreon, we have many extra bonus downloads, including study guides, ebooks, flashcards, etc.
- Printable N4 Grammar List (PDF)
- Printable N4 Grammar Flashcards (batch download)
- E-Book N4 Grammar Master Complete Study Guide (PDF)
- Printable N4 Kanji List (PDF)
- Printable N4 Vocabulary – Nouns List (PDF)
- E-Book N4 Vocabulary – Nouns Study Guide (coming soon)
- Printable N4 Verbs List (PDF)
- E-Book N4 Verbs Study Guide (coming soon)
- Printable N4 adjectives list (PDF).
- Printable N4 adverbs list (PDF).
- Printable N4 particles list (PDF).
- Printable N4 katakana words list (PDF).
JLPT N4 Grammar Master [e-book]
Complete Study Guide
This e-book includes every grammar point you need to know in order to pass the JLPT N4, with detailed usage notes and numerous example sentences.
Grammar lessons: 131.