Welcome to the JLPT N4 study guide page!
The JLPT N4 is the second level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
To pass the JLPT N4, you need to be able to read 300 kanji and know about 1,500 vocabulary words.
We have every lesson you need to learn organized in the following lists:
- View complete JLPT N4 Grammar List
- View complete JLPT N4 kanji list
- View complete JLPT N4 vocabulary list
For our supporters on Patreon, we have many extra bonus downloads, including study guides, ebooks, flashcards, etc.
N4 Study Lists
- N4 grammar list PDF – download.
- N4 kanji list PDF – download.
- N5 vocabulary lists:
- N4 grammar flashcards (print ready PDF & PNG images) – preview / download.
- N4 kanji flashcards (print ready PDF & PNG images) – preview / download.
JLPT N4 Grammar Master [e-book]
Complete Study Guide
This e-book includes every grammar point you need to know in order to pass the JLPT N4, with detailed usage notes and numerous example sentences.
Grammar lessons: 131.