Welcome to the JLPT N3 study guide page!
The JLPT N3 is the middle (intermediate) level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
To pass the JLPT N3, you need to be able to read 650 kanji and know about 3,750 vocabulary words.
- View complete JLPT N3 Grammar List
- View complete JLPT N3 kanji list
- View JLPT N3 vocabulary list (work in progress)
For our supporters on Patreon, we have many extra bonus downloads, including study guides, ebooks, flashcards, etc.
- Printable N3 Grammar List (PDF)
- Printable N3 Grammar Flashcards (batch download)
- E-Book N3 Grammar Master Complete Study Guide (PDF)
- Printable N3 Kanji List (PDF)
JLPT N3 Grammar Master [e-book]
Complete Study Guide
This e-book includes every grammar point you need to know in order to pass the JLPT N3, with detailed usage notes and numerous example sentences.
Grammar lessons: 182.
N3 Grammar Flashcards
Full Batch Download
Supporters of JLPT Sensei on Patreon can download the batch .zip file, which includes:
- Print-ready PDF of square flashcards with cut-out guides (see preview)
- Full set of high quality .png image flashcards
- JLPT N3 Grammar 文法 square size (182 images)
- JLPT N3 Grammar 文法 rectangle size (182 images)
Download all flashcard files here.