Learn Japanese vocabulary: 明るい 【あかるい】(akarui)
- light; well-lit; well-lighted
- bright (of a colour); brightly-coloured; brightly-colored
- cheerful; bright; spirited; sunny (e.g. disposition)
- encouraging (for the future of a project, etc.); promising; of fair prospects
- familiar (with); knowledgeable (about); well versed (in)
- fair (e.g. politics); clean; impartial
Type: Adjective, い-adjective
Level: JLPT N5 Vocabulary
明るい - Example Sentences 例文
Each example sentence includes a Japanese furigana reading, the romaji reading, and the English translation.
Click the below red button to toggle off and and on all of the hints, and you can click on the buttons individually to show only the ones you want to see.
JLPT N5 Study Guide
JLPT N5 Grammar Master [e-book]
Complete Study Guide
This e-book includes every grammar point you need to know in order to pass the JLPT N5, with detailed usage notes and numerous example sentences.