to divide; to split; to part; to separate
Learn Japanese vocabulary: 分ける 【わける】(wakeru)
- to divide (into); to split (into); to part; to separate; to divide up; to classify; to sort out; to divide out
- to share; to distribute; to deal out; to dish out
- to distinguish; to discriminate; to differentiate (between)
- to break up (a fight); to mediate
- to call a draw; to tie
- to push one’s way through (a crowd)
Type: Verb, Ichidan verb, Transitive verb
Level: JLPT N3 Vocabulary
分ける - Example Sentences 例文
Each example sentence includes a Japanese furigana reading, the romaji reading, and the English translation.
Click the below red button to toggle off and and on all of the hints, and you can click on the buttons individually to show only the ones you want to see.
これを 1 つ分けてくださいませんか?
JLPT N3 Study Guide
JLPT N3 Grammar Master [e-book]
Complete Study Guide
This e-book includes every grammar point you need to know in order to pass the JLPT N3, with detailed usage notes and numerous example sentences.
Grammar lessons: 182.
N3 kanji flashcards coming soon!