which of two
Learn Japanese vocabulary: どちら (dochira).
- which way; which direction; where
- which one; which of two
Level: JLPT N5 Vocabulary
どちら - Example Sentences 例文
Each example sentence includes a Japanese furigana reading, the romaji reading, and the English translation.
Click the below red button to toggle off and and on all of the hints, and you can click on the buttons individually to show only the ones you want to see.
dochira ga suki desuka.
Which do you prefer?
okuni wa dochira desuka.
Where's your home?
torei wa dochira deshou ka.
Where's the rest room?
JLPT N5 Study Guide
JLPT N5 Grammar Master [e-book]
Complete Study Guide
This e-book includes every grammar point you need to know in order to pass the JLPT N5, with detailed usage notes and numerous example sentences.
N5 Grammar Flashcards
Full Batch Download
Download link includes:
- Print-ready PDF of square flashcards with cut-out guides (see preview)
- Full set of high quality .png image flashcards
- JLPT N5 Grammar 文法 square size (80 images)
- JLPT N5 Grammar 文法 rectangle size (80 images)